I’ve been known to cut straight to the chase. Basically, I really don’t enjoy small talk at all. However, before I completely scare you away with all the “deep” stuff about myself, here are a few things about me that you wouldn’t know simply by looking at me:
- My first love is my Golden Retriever, Laney.
- My sobriety come before anything.
- Knowledge of Self is my #1 priority. This is why I attended Columbia University and received my Masters in Social Work.
- I was raised a vegetarian for religious reasons and remain so for moral reasons.
- If you ask me for the truth, I will tell you the truth.
- Education of any kind is the way out of ignorance. This is why I attended Hofstra University and received my Masters in Special Education.
- Getting comfortable in my skin has taken me 30+ years of making a lot of unhealthy choices.
- 99.9% of the time I give my leftovers to the homeless when I’m at a red light.
- I always ask my server their name.
- Deep breathing helps me stop racing thoughts. I highly recommend it.
- I am in control of my mind 100% of my day.
I have built my brand and business as a Licensed Therapist, Business Strategist and Coach and Mindfulness training to help people get clear in their minds so they can feel more in control of their life and ultimately, more fulfilled.
My biggest flaw is my greatest asset. I am radically honest.
In order for me to have gotten to where I am today, I had to and continue to be rigorously honest with myself about everything.
I’ve screwed up a ton, taken many wrong turns, made bad decisions, entered into toxic relationships, had poor judgement in many situations and successfully managed to learn all the PAINFUL lessons in life and business.
My priority is to share those mistakes and teach you a more mindful and practical way of running your life and business.
What gives me immense pleasure is the look on someone’s face when they realize that the only thing that’s holding them back is themselves.
I believe that when you know yourself you can do anything.
For those of you who need to know all the “stuff on paper” that makes me credible here you go.
If any of what I shared resonates with you, I offer 25 min consultations to see if we would work well together.
Schedule yours here!