VASAVI KUMAR IS …
“your kick-in-the-pants guide en route to your desired destination.”
She is a grateful recovering addict, smart and savvy entrepreneur, licensed social worker, and a plant based chef. Vasavi holds dual Masters degrees in Special Education from Hofstra University and Social Work from Columbia University.
She’s a pro at attracting media and works with her clients to create and go after opportunities that are aligned with their brand values. She has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, was a regular on NBC’s Kansas City Live as the “Keepin’ It Real Guru.” and was on VH1’s Basketball Wives where she coached one of the main stars of the show.
She truly believes that with impeccable character, work ethic, and unwavering values, you can do, be and have anything you want.
Connect with her at www.VasaviKumar.com.
DEEP TALK RADIO
WITH HOST VASAVI KUMAR
Interviews with some of the most epic luminaries of our time
SPEAKING + BOOKING
I love to serve audiences from the front of the room.
There are many speakers out there to choose from. My commitment to my audience is to deliver the highest standard of authenticity, “realness,” and transformation. What you can count on is my understanding of a message that will call your audience to action. I am thrilled to be of service and contribution to you.
SPEAKING TOPICS I CARE ABOUT:
- Mental Illness
- Addiction and Recovery
- Confidence and Creativity
- Getting Past Your Past
PAST SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Courage Coalition
- Live Your Best Life
- Austin Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- WeWork Austin
- Tech Ranch
- Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Texas
- Kansas Women’s Employment Network
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Junior League of Greater Kansas City
- Junior League of Wyandotte County
- Entrepreneur’s First Friday
- Unity Church of Overland Park
- Central Exchange
- Miss Brooklyn Productions
- Circle of Sisters
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) of Kansas City