THE MIDAS TOUCH
You can have anything that you want. You just need to learn to ask for it.
Doesn’t it piss you off when you see people doing exactly what you do but they get paid more for it?
I totally get it. I have worked with and continue to work with people who are REALLY good at what they do. They’ve “been in the game” for over 5 years yet their bank account doesn’t reflect it. It takes guts, courage, and an unshakeable belief in your talent and ability to unabashedly ask for what you want deserve?).
This is where I come in.
For way too long I undersold myself. I figured no one would want to pay me. But that was never the case. The issue was me. I simply did not think that what I had to offer was ever quite good enough to get paid what I thought I deserved.
I would look around and see people who didn’t have the experience, the credentials, the heart, the passion, and the work ethic like I did. They would have no problem charging a consultation fee or asking for a deposit upfront.
And then one day something inside of me clicked. I’m not quite sure what the trigger was but I started to realize just how good I was at helping other people. Now for some of you reading this you may be thinking, “Vasavi, isn’t that a bit cocky for you to say about yourself?”
Think about it. If you aren’t your number #1 fan and cheerleader, how can you honestly expect anyone else to want to work with you?
This isn’t about selling a pipe dream.
This is about using your years of experience, credentials, heart, and passion to make a difference in the lives of others. And if you don’t believe in your gut that you have something of value to offer, how are you going to articulate your value when you get on the phone with a potential client?
It will be that much harder and more painful…
The Midas Touch.
I have been known to figure out the factors that are keeping my clients from rising to their full potential, and coming up with immediate solutions to turn them and their business into gold.
If you’re sick and tired of leaving money on the table, being resentful towards clients who don’t pay you what you’re services are worth, and just overall running yourself ragged, The Midas Touch is for you.
- The current status of your business, mindset, and overall perspective of your goals
- Your values: Taking stock of your values and if your business is aligned with them. Once we do a gap analysis then we will recreate your values in a way that feels completely congruent with what you think and speak so that your business can thrive
- Your “why”: What do you want, why do you want it, how will it feel when you get it, and what’s getting in the way of you achieving it
- Your niche: Who are you trying to attract? What does your ideal client look like, feel like, sound like, think like, etc
- Your strategy: This is where we get down to the nitty gritty. From content creation, product and program development, gaining visibility, multiple revenue streams, making meaningful relationships with people in your industry, and knowing exactly what you need to do from here on out. This is about creating a strategy by you, from you, for your customers. And doing whatever it takes to commit to and execute purposeful action.
Here’s how it works:
- Six hours (including lunch) of my undivided attention virtually or in person in Austin, TX
- You may complete this in one day or over two sessions