I love to hear the inspiring powerful presence you have. Keep up the amazing work, women need you!
~ Lisa Nichols
It was a breath of fresh air. I began to realize that the freedom I felt/experienced on the coaching call was something I was created to enjoy and able to have in my life on a daily basis.
~ Chantel C.
Vasavi has a compassionate and caring style of coaching with the perfect level of toughness that allowed me to push myself toward my intended outcomes.
~ Melissa R.
Let me ask you something: Do you ever feel like when you talk to certain people it’s like banging your head against a brick wall? Ouch that hurts. You wanna know the ONE part of myself that I have consistenly had to work on? My “Keepin’ It Real” approach.
See, while I may be the Keepin’ It Real “Guru,” I’ve had to become very mindful and aware of how I say what I say. Because guess what? Sometimes, Keepin’ It Real…goes wrong. And that’s not cool nor what I’m committed to. This week’s Keepin’ It Real is a bit different than the rest. My creative director, Justin makes a cameo appearance in today’s episode. Our dialogue is pretty darn funny so I can’t wait to hear what you think.
I love surprises so I hope you enjoy today’s video and I would love to hear once you finish watching: What’s one small shift you can make to change your approach with people?
Come on now, Justin and I kept it real (watch the video to hear our confession)..so don’t leave us hangin 🙂
P.S. If you have been struggling with getting clear on WHAT you WANT, check out my program, The Art of Confident Action. You can check it out and enroll here.
Our mere being is a mirror for others. And vice versa.
I made a list of all the reasons why people will not like you. ever.Continue reading.
1. you are driven. you reflect their lack of motivation.
2. you are passionate. you reflect their lack of purpose.
3. you take action. you reflect their stagnancy.
4. you have integrity. you reflect their dishonor.
5. you speak your truth. you reflect the lies they tell themselves and others.
6. you are kind. you reflect their meanness.
7. you are fun. you reflect their worry and anxiety.
8. you are happy. you reflect their misery.
9. you forgive yourself. you reflect how they punish themselves.
10. you listen to your intuition. you reflect their lack of trust in their spirit.
11. you are compassionate. you reflect their indifference.
12. you love yourself. you reflect their fear.
Point: Keep on keepin’ on. You’re doing something right.