Most people think it takes years for things to happen.
And while I do not believe in such a thing as overnight success, I do believe that with
hard work, consistency, and a hustle mentality– you can make anything
happen and it doesn’t need to be that complicated.
Hustling is a mindset.
A way of being.
And I will teach you how to hustle like
your life depends on it.
Because it does.
I’m taking TEN change-makin, wannabe hustlers with me
to MIAMI from November 2-3, 2013
I’ll be working intimately with each and every one you along with two of the most brilliant women I am proud to call my colleagues and friends, Michelle Goldblum of I AM. Creative, and Becca Korphage of KOR Solutions on your ideas/projects and creating a kick-ass strategy to make it happen..and make it happen in 90 days.
Why Miami? Well, unlike my Nourish retreats which I host in more relaxed and laid back locations (Malibu and New Mexico), that’s where I choose to go to when I just want to simply BE.
But this is HUSTLE I’m talking about here. And as a lover of all things vibrant, colorful, and high energy, I had to pick Miami.
In the three years that I’ve been in business I:
Interviewed top NY Times best-selling authors such as John Gray, Lisa Nichols, Neale Donald Walsch, Sonia Choquette, Don Miguel Ruiz, and many more on my former radio show Deep Talk on KCMO TALK RADIO 710AM
Landed a bi-weekly segment on our local morning show, Kansas City Live on NBC and am now coined as the “Keepin’ It Real” Guru for the past year
Coached one of the wives on #1 Best-selling co-author of Succeeding in Spite of Everything
Was the August 2013 cover girl for Business Heroine magazine
Sold out my NOURISH women’s retreat in 9 days to 15 fabulous women (coming up Sept 19-22 in MALIBU!!) and netted $10,000
Spoke in Ottawa, Canada at Live Your Best Life, an event honoring Oprah’s visit to Canada
Featured in online and offline media platforms like TheDailyLove.com, Juicy Geniuses, The Wall Street Journal, EntrepreneurOnFire.com, The Rise to the Top, Ali Brown’s Success Club, Conscious Divas, Your Bella Life, MindBodyGreen.com, and many more
Launched a weekly video series called “Keepin’ It Real with Vasavi”
Created three online programs that I am super proud of: Conquer, The Art of Taking Confident Action, Source of Your Success- and guess what? THEY SELL!!!! (and so will yours)
It took a serious investment for me to get in the right mindset to even GO AFTER all of these opportunities
(nope, it wasn’t handed to me on a silver platter).
In the past three years my investments have included:
Received my Coaches Training Certification from an accredited Coaches’ Training Program: $15,000
Working with my mentor, Lisa Nichols in her year long Global Leadership Program: $25,000
Hiring Executive Coach, Susie Carder: $25,000
Creating my online programs Conquer, The Art of Taking Confident Action, SOURCE of Your Success: $20,000+
Hiring a virtual team: $10,000
Personal and professional conferences, seminars, and retreats: $10,000
Investing in Krystle Rowry, my creative director to rebrand all things www.vasavikumar.com: $10,000+
Investing in Becca Korphage, my secret weapon for all things content and program development(who will be joining us in MIAMI!): $7500+
Investing in Marketing Maven and Brand Strategist, Jennifer Kem: $7500
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training at the Sivananda Yoga Ashram in Bahamas (December 2013): $4,000
That’s over $130,000+ in personal and professional growth investment
My point in sharing all of this is:
If you want to make sh*t happen, you have to be willing to invest financially,
mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically.
Period. There is no magic fairy dust.
If you know that you haven’t been fully stepping up your game, and deeply desire getting
your message and your wisdom out to the world through:
- information products
- online programs
- interviews (audio or video)
is for you.
The number #1 gift that I have been bestowed with is to come up with brilliant ideas,
figure stuff out very quickly and find a way to make it happen. And happen fast.
And I am going to teach you how to hustle.
- Be in action daily (and still have a ton of fun)
- Stop talking and start doing
- Make meaningful connections with like-minded individuals
- Close the gap between your brilliant idea and actually implementing it
- Pitch yourself shamelessly to multiple media outlets (online blogs, radio shows, webcast TV, local TV, print media)
- Write impactful content for your programs and products
- Know exactly how to package and promote your content
so it can sell (and it will)
- Put together a powerful program that WILL CHANGE lives
- Create a community for your people to join and be fully engaged in
- Have a clear strategy as to what works best for you and what FEELS good
- Know who you are and what you stand for in your brand
- Learn how to price your products and programs
- Do any of the things that I have listed above
- You just launched your brand and getting out there
- You are still trying to get 1-on-1 clients through the door
- Struggle with getting the word out about your programs
- You do not have a website that you are proud of
- You do not have a substantial following
- You do not have any team members in your business
- A few years (1-3) into your business
- Having a hard time getting beyond 2,000 Facebook Fan Page followers
- Wanting to be the one asked to partner with people that you admire (not you having to be the one to ask)
- Wanting to be looked at as an equal with the people that you hope to call your peers
- Not sure how to get invited to speak in other people’s telesummits, events, and panel discussions
- Wanting to be sharing your OWN articles on bigger online and offline media platforms
- Wanting to be looked at as an expert in your field
- Confident that you have what it takes
- Crystal clear that you are amazing
- Ready to do whatever it takes to go from comfortable to ground-breaking
- Willing to do what you gotta do to make sh*t happen
- Certain that Vasavi’s Keepin’ It Real, no-nonsense, low tolerance for excuses and complaining style is just what you need to make shi*t happen
- 100% committed to making the world a better place through your programs, products, and services
- Coachable, open to feedback, and take responsibility for your thoughts, words, and actions
- Without a shadow of a doubt know that RIGHT NOW is the only time you have to make sh*t happen
HUSTLE INTENSIVE is not for you if:
- You don’t want to do the work
- You quit easily
- You blame others and/or external circumstances for why you aren’t where you want to be
- You expect other people to do your work
- You aren’t willing to invest in yourself
- You are comfortable right where you are
- You aren’t committed to excellence
- You’re in business simply for the money
- You aren’t willing to be coached and take feedback ‘Vasavi-keepin’ it-real-style’
Hustling isn’t for lazy people.
It takes a very dedicated and willing to do anything type of person to make up their mind
about what they want and MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Don’t get me wrong, we’re going to have a BLAST in Miami. I absolutely love that city and I’ve been
going there every year for the past 10 years. We’re going to have work time, soul-storming time,
play time and everything in between.
I’m bringing over $130,000+ of personal and professional value to the table.
The cost of Hustle Intensive is $3000.
Ready to hustle? Click on one of the two payment options below.
Why am I giving this away for only $3000?
Because your time is NOW.
And people are waiting for you.
(and quite frankly, it’s frustrating to witness so many of you on the sidelines)
Prior to Miami, you and I will have two 45-minute calls (one in September and one in October) so you can JUMPSTART YOUR HUSTLE. By the time you come to Miami, you may have different ideas that you want to focus on and that is OK.
I’m even covering your lunch both days of Hustle Intensive.
Saturday we hit the ground running from 9am-6pm. You, me, Michelle Goldblum, Becca Korphage and 9 other women hashing out all of your ideas, exactly what you want to create in the next 90 days and the step-by-step plan for what you need to do next. You have full access to me and the women I turn to when I need clarity FAST.
Sunday we’ll begin at 9am and work until 4pm. Each and every one of you will get HUSTLE TIME with me, and my secret weapons Michelle Goldblum and Becca Korphage and the rest of the group so we can focus all of our attention on YOU. By Sunday, you will know exactly what you need to be doing. No more wondering and what-ifs.
Two weeks after our Hustle Intensive weekend in Miami, you and I will have two follow up 30-minute hustle calls to make sure you’re hustlin’ like your life depends on it (it does).
Michelle Goldblum and YOU will have a 45-minute BRAND BREAKTHROUGH call prior to Hustle Intensive Weekend in Miami where you’ll work together to establish your big picture brand platform, your brand vision & essence, your target demographic and how to reach them, your tagline & mission statement, your website outline, and your next steps for launch and strategic marketing plan.
Becca Korphage and YOU will have a 45-minute FREE YOUR GENIUS call prior to Hustle Intensive Weekend in Miami. You’ll work together to bring forth the genius you need to share with the world, building off what we did in Miami, and shape it into a kick-ass program(s), outlining the content and structure. You’ll know your next steps for developing polished offerings ready to launch.
I take your investment in yourself through me very seriously. And because of that I’m also giving you full access to all of my online programs (Conquer, The Art of Taking Confident Action, and SOURCE of Your Success) to keep your mindset in check (because we all need to keep our mindset in check).
Unlimited email access to me.
You will also have access to a FB private member group so you can be a part of a community that GETS YOU and SUPPORTS YOU.
Our weekend in Miami will be complete at 4pm, Sunday.
So that’s that.
I want to see you in Miami. If you are seriously interested but have questions. then Click HERE. An email box will open up. Just put YES I WANNA BE A HUSTLER in the subject line and we’ll set up a time to talk this week.
If the cost of the Hustle Intensive is scaring you
First rule of Hustling
If it scares you slightly then you need to be doing it.
And if you “don’t know how” you’re going to do it
FIND A WAY.
That, my friend, is what it takes to be a hustler.
Hope to see you in Miami!
Becca Korphage is an entrepreneur, growth strategist, and visioneer. She is driven to work with entrepreneurs and organizational leaders who are experts in their field. Becca helps clients to first get crystal clear about their vision and how to make it happen. As a content creator she guides them to leverage their expertise, free their genius, shape it into profitable programs, and share it with the world.
Becca’s 20 years of professional and consulting experience crosses the corporate, entrepreneurial, non-profit and political / grassroots environments in a broad range of industries. In just the last few years she has designed and developed dozens of new digital and in-person programs and initiatives, penned keynote speeches, video scripts and blogs, ghostwrote three books and edited two others, and produced telesummits and large-scale in-person events. In addition to her consulting practice, KOR Solutions, LLC, Becca is a regular contributor to entrepreneur-focused magazines and radio shows and also serves as the director of an entrepreneurial non-profit.