April 29th, 2019
So here’s what’s up….
I’ve been spending a lot of time brainstorming topics to talk about on my podcast, Being Human with Vasavi.
As I went through all my older episodes I saw a pattern.
I GIVE A LOT OF ADVICE.
Oh man, do I sure know how to spew out how-tos, shoulds, and musts.
And if you’ve ever been on the receiving end of that, thanks for being so patient.
Today’s episode was extremely difficult to record.
Telling the facts of my personal life is easy for me.
Being vulnerable and sharing how I feel about my deepest darkest moments, is not.
If you’ve ever:
- Fixated on your weight
- Desperately needed a career change
- Spent nights thinking about the people closest to you dying
- Been betrayed and felt like your heart got ripped out of your chest
- Hit your version of “rock bottom” and lost everything
Please set aside some time to listen
I couldn’t shake this nagging feeling inside of me that could only be expressed in words. In my heart of hearts, I know someone out there needs to hear today’s episode.
I would really appreciate your feedback. So much so that I’m giving away TWO LIVE 1:1 calls with me (life, business, ideas, relationships, career)
All you need to do is:
1. Listen to the episode below
2. Leave a review
3. Take a screenshot of the review that you wrote and email it to me at email@example.com
4. Winners will be chosen at random and I’ll be emailing you directly as well as announcing it on my Instagram!
Grateful for you more than you know. I’m going to go hide under a blanket now.