May 18th, 2014
Today is my birthday!!! And in the spirit of celebrating life, I want to express my gratitude to you. Thank you for being a part of this community. It truly is an honor to be able to connect with you, write to you, read your emails, and serve you.
Over the past few months, a lot has changed. I have stepped back from coaching one-on-one. Instead, I chose to follow my passion to go to vegetarian culinary school.
What I haven’t shared with you is WHY I made this shift.
Here’s the truth:
I simply wasn’t happy.
I focused so much of my time and energy on helping others that I forgot about something very important.
As a bonafide hustler and go-getter I managed to neglect myself and my relationships in pursuit of getting “there.”
The lesson I’ve had to revisit time and time again is this:
Without a solid foundation, there is nothing but dust. (click to tweet)
And, there is absolutely no place to get to. At all.
Some of the shifts that I have made include:
- working on my communication and connection with my husband
- changing my relationship with food
- focusing my energy on a few projects, rather than many
- saying NO way more than saying YES
- treating myself with the love and kindness that I deserve
- relaxing more and working less
- letting go of guilt (this one was huge for me)
Essentially, I started taking my own advice.
I’m still a work in progress as we all are, but today really isn’t about my birthday.
It’s about sharing my gratitude to the people around me. Without my family, friends, and you, I wouldn’t be where I am today.
And because of that I want to do something that I’ve always thought about doing but have never implemented in my business.
I’m gifting all of my programs to you in the way I know best.
Making it super easy for you to give yourself the time, love, and kindness that you deserve.
And yes while it’s my birthday, nothing feels better to me than to give.
Last time I checked, you don’t need a reason to give. (click to tweet)
I haven’t put a time limit on this “gift” because quite frankly, giving comes so naturally to me that I don’t feel like putting an “end date” just yet.
The gifts that I have been given were meant to be shared.
The number one reason I get from people as to why they can’t sign up for my programs is money. So, I wanted to take that off the table.
Pay what you can with what you’ve got. It’s that easy. (click to tweet)
Here are the instructions:
1. Check out the different at-home programs that I have to offer you by clicking here.
2. Once you pick which program works for you simply click on the link that corresponds with the program that you want to purchase below:
Conquer – http://bit.ly/RElnao
Art of Confident Action – http://bit.ly/1g04NfZ
Source – http://bit.ly/1jQbj8z
Soul Storming – http://bit.ly/1iEziCZ
3. In the checkout option there will a drop down menu where you can choose one of four options based on your budget.
4. Pick your price and let’s get rolling!
From me to you, thank you so much for being who you are.
You deserve everything your heart desires and more.