Welcome to 2013. It’s going to be a year for ALL of us. I feel it in everything that’s happening around us.
As I planned out how I could serve to the maximum in 2013, I also reflected on 2012. Yes, I teach you to release your past so you can focus on acting on what you really want, what truly makes you happy. But it’s also important to give yourself some major props for the accomplishments I am sure you experienced this year. We don’t give ourselves enough credit (it’s something I even forget!) for the breakthroughs we have on an ongoing basis.
So I want you to take a minute to free-write or journal all the ‘little’ things that you made happen this year. Go ahead, and I’ll share some of mine too:
- Celebrated my 2 year anniversary with my husband Ashish in gorgeous Mexico (and visited the Mayan temples before the end of the world – as we know it)
- Wrote the best-seller Succeeding in Spite of Everything with Lisa Nichols, Sandra Yancey, Lisa Sasevich and Marcia Weider
- Joyfully accepted the “Keepin’ It Real Guru‘ spot on the morning show Kansas City Live!
- Interviewed 32+ luminaries (such as John Gray, Sonia Choquette, Arielle Ford and others) on my Deep Talk Radio show
- Invested in my business – logging over 750 coaching hours and completing my tenure in the Global Leadership Program
- Hired my first team to support all of my programs and services
- Served dozens of clients with one-on-one coaching and in my signature S.O.U.R.C.E. of Your Success program
I also let go of things that I knew needed to be put to bed so that I could open myself up to more of more. And let me tell you, it wasn’t easy (but I knew it was necessary).
- Retired my Deep Talk Radio Show – yes, the one where I had tremendous success in booking some of the most-wanted authors of our day.
- Grandfathered some of my offers such as the Master Your Whelm program
- Adjusted all of my online offerings and considered letting go of one-on-one coaching
- Hired new coaches and team members for where I am right now in my life and business
Are there things that you need to let go of so you can leave some room in the container you call your life for what you want more of?
With that all said and done, I am simply amping with excitement with what is coming. Can I share some of them with you?
- VasaviKumar.com is going through a seasonal makeover. It’s coming along gorgeously. I can’t wait to reveal it to you (stay tuned)…and all the cool stuff that’s coming with it. Think: clarified tagline, bright and tight branding, more ways to connect, and more ways to work together
- S.O.U.R.C.E of Your Success is opening up again with even more juicy content and even better, more teachers to serve you (people like Gabrielle Bernstein) … with an entry point that still makes it available for everyone (which I love)
- More blogging, more media appearances and more ways to connect with me and all of the resources that I have access to
- A new daily note that supports you called Acts of Freedom. It’s one of my favorite new ways to give you a real, do-able act that can change your life.
- And Year 3 of matrimony with Ashish and our baby dog Laney. We’re discussing living between both coasts. More of that to come (as we figure it out and as life presents itself).
So, what did you get done, release and have planned? I wanna hear! Send me a note by posting your comments bellow.
And here’s a toast to all things new, fresh and super-serving.
Wishing you the freedom to be prosperous, be happy, and love your life,